Unique wine experience near Trogir with unbeatable views
What's more relaxing than sipping on a glass of good wine after a long, hot day? Possibly nothing. Except for this exact same thing enjoyed at sunset on a jaw-dropping open deck terrace with 360° views of the rolling vineyards set against the bluest of blues of the Adriatic Sea. Definitely.
We invite you to stop in for a wine tasting tour at a picture-perfect vineyard nested high on the hills between Trogir and Kaštela. Spend a peaceful few hours enjoying the breathtaking panoramic views, take a guided walk of the vineyards, hear first-hand wine-making stories and taste three local wines paired with a choice of local delicacies. Complete peace with nothing else in sight but pure nature, along with the enticing fragrance of the indigenous Mediterranean herbs and warm hospitality of your hosts are just an additional bonus to this unique experience.
Don't get this opportunity slip away – add a little luxury to your holiday in Split area, treat yourself to this exciting wine tasting tour and indulge your every sense!
- Stop for a wine experience in one of the most beautiful vineyards in Split area
- Enjoy unparalleled panoramic views of the green hills and the Adriatic sea
- Take a tour of the vineyard and discover the story behind this family business
- Taste local red and white wines, including Crljenak Kaštelanski aka Zinfandel
- Sample gourmet delicacies paired with a selection of Dalmatian wines
- Plan your time wisely and witness the spectacular sunset at the open-air deck
- Tour type: Wine tasting
- Departure: Pick-up upon request
- Start time: Flexible
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Schedule: Year round
- Min people: 4
- Max people: 50
- Price: 38 € per person
What to expect
At your arrival you will be greeted by the representative of this wine-making company. You will have the opportunity to relax at an open-air tasting deck with glorious panoramic views. After a relaxing refreshment you will take a guided tour around the vineyard visiting areas where all five grape sorts are planted. At the end of your walk you will arrive at the charming cottage where you will have a guided sampling of the winery’s three most remarkable wines on a open terrace overlooking the Kaštela Bay.