Split from a different angle
Step off the streets, pick up a paddle and join us on a unique Split kayak tour that will allow you to experience the Dalmatian capital from a really different angle. During this kayaking tour we will go around the Marjan peninsula, stop for a swim in a beautiful bay and finish the day with a million dollar view on the stunning Split waterfront, with spectacular Diocletian's Palace almost within your hand's reach. All this without even having to leave your kayak.
- Paddle around the Marjan peninsula at a leisurely pace, taking in the wild side of Split
- Discover the secluded bays framed by pine trees and amazing pebble beaches
- Enjoy soaking up the sun, swimming or snorkeling in pristine Adriatic waters
- Feel the adrenaline rush as you try cliff jumping from the amazing Sustipan cliffs
- Marvel at breathtaking views of the ancient Diocletian's Palace from the sea
- Tour type: Sea Kayaking
- Start time: 9 AM, 4 PM
- Duration: 3 - 4 hours
- Distance: 10 km
- Difficulty: Easy - Moderate
- Min age: 8
- Price: 38 € per person
What to expect
After the quick transfer from the city center to the northern part of Marjan peninsula, located close to the historical core of the city, we will have short introduction on the equipment, techniques and safety. Than we get on the water and start paddling along the Marjan peninsula, enjoying the spectacular scenery of Marjan pine forests and their reflection on the water surface. We glide past stunning pyramid rocks where we’ll have a short break for refreshment. You can enjoy some free time sunbathing, swimming or snorkeling in the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic. Afterwards we’ll continue paddling along the Marjan beaches, until we finally reach Sustipan, a 40 m-high spectacular cliff rising from the sea, which along with the entire Marjan area represents protected natural reserve. It is also a true challenge for climbing enthusiast who will have the opportunity for deep water soloing and climbing from the water without the protection gear. Upon request we can even organize cliff jumping into the sea – a truly memorable experience, only for the bravest!